Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27
Mercè Rodoreda Bldg.
Previously circulated as “Falling Interest Rates and Credit Misallocation: Lessons from General Equilibrium”
R&R. Review of Economic Studies
NOTE : In the case of publications that are not open-access, downloading, copying or printing for, or on behalf of, any for-profit commercial firm or other commercial purpose should not be done without the explicit permission of the corresponding publisher.
The Review of Economic Studies, 89 (2), 2022, 517–555
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics forthcoming
Journal of Economic Theory, 191, 2021, 1-49
The Review of Economic Studies, 88(1), 2021, 44-90
The Review of Economic Studies, 88 (3), 2021, 1418–1456
Read a non-technical summary on VOXEU
American Economic Review, 109 (11), 2019, 3813-3848
Published in American Economic Review, 2017, 107 (7), 2007-2040
Short Bio and Picture
Vladimir Asriyan received his B.A. from the University of California at San Diego and his PhD from the University of California at Berkeley. He is currently a Researcher at the Center for Research in International Economics (CREi), an Adjunct Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), an Affiliated Professor at the Barcelona School of Economics (BSE), and a Research Affiliate at the CEPR. He has also held visiting positions at Stanford GSB and HEC Paris. His research interests are in the fields of macroeconomics, financial and information economics.
- ‘‘Monetary Policy for a Bubbly World’’ (with L. Fornaro, A. Martin and J. Ventura), The Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- ‘‘Balance Sheet Channel with Information-Trading Frictions in Secondary Markets’’, The Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- ‘‘Aggregation and Design of Information in Asset Markets with Adverse Selection’’, Journal of Economic Theory, forthcoming.
- “Information Spillovers in Asset Markets with Correlated Values”(with W. Fuchs and B. Green), American Economic Review, 2017, 107 (7): 2007-40.
- “Liquidity Sentiments”(with W. Fuchs and B. Green), American Economic Review, 2019, 109 (11): 3813-48.