Barcelona GSE Summer Forum: Workshop on ‘The Political Economy of Globalization’
June 9, 2017
Organized by: Gino Gancia (CREI, UPF and Barcelona GSE), Giacomo Ponzetto (CREI, UPF, IPEG and Barcelona GSE) and Jaume Ventura (CREI, UPF and Barcelona GSE)
This workshop jointly organized by the Barcelona GSE and the Centre de Recerca en Economia Internacional (CREI), aims to discuss recent theoretical and empirical studies on the political economy of globalization.
We encourage submissions of theoretical and empirical papers addressing issues including (but not limited to):
- The political economy of international trade policy, including goods and asset trade
- Migration and its economic and political effects
- The economics of borders: What are the effects of borders? How does globalization affects borders?
- Terms-of-trade and enforcement externalities
- The design of international institutions
Further information at: https://www.barcelonagse.eu/summer-forum/workshop-political-economy-globalization